What You Need To Know Before Your Landscape Transformation (Class)
Join us at one of our upcoming no-charge evening workshops at the Waterwise Community Center where we will teach you the basics you need to know to start planning your landscape transformation!
Attendance at this class is required before participants can sign up for the Residential Landscape Design Assistance program.
Converting your yard to a vibrant and low water landscape can seem intimidating, but we are here to help. In this two hour workshop learn:
- why a waterwise landscape can do more for you than your old yard ever did
- basics of creating a plan and resources to help, including our no cost landscape design assistance program (within service area)
- how to apply for eligible rebates for landscape transformation and other rebate and installation programs
- basics of turf removal and project preparation
- basics of understanding what changes may be needed to your irrigation system
- advice on project planning and the best times of year to remove lawn and plant
- advice on choosing and hiring a contractor
- other sources of information to help you on your next steps
Each of the evening workshops will present the same information. Register for the one you want to attend by choosing one of the links below. If you are unable to register online, we can take your registration by phone at (909) 626-2711. All classes take place a the Waterwise Community Center, 4594 San Bernardino Street in Montclair, from 6:00PM-8:00PM unless otherwise noted.