July 9, 2022
Compost and Mulch for Waterwise Gardens - Online Workshop
Saturday, July 9, 2022
Composting and mulching can reduce your water use, improve your soil, reduce weeds, and make your garden look better!
This workshop covers the often missed and very practical details of choosing and using mulch at home in waterwise gardens.
• The differences between mulch and compost
• The many mulch options and choosing between them for your garden
• Properly applying mulch and compost
• Turning kitchen and garden “waste” into resources that become a staple for healthy gardening
• Choosing the right composting containers and enclosures
• The easy "cool composting" method that is more practical for most backyard gardeners
• Identifying what you can use to compost (and what you shouldn’t)
This workshop will be hosted using free Zoom webinar software. Login information and instructions will be sent to you with your registration confirmation email. This workshop will be recorded for later public posting.
See Eventbrite link for full description and to Regist