Introduction to Landscape Renovation for Waterwise Home Gardens
Date and Time
(Previously called Landscape Transformation Basics)
Whether you are starting with a lawn, a “lawn,” dirt, or a patch of weeds, in this workshop we will teach you the basics you need to know to start planning your landscape transformation!
Converting your yard to a vibrant and low water landscape can seem intimidating, but we are here to help. In this three hour workshop, learn:
– why a waterwise landscape can do more for you than your old yard ever did
– basics of creating a plan and resources to help.
– how to apply for eligible rebates in Southern California for landscape transformation and other rebate and installation programs
– basics of turf removal and project preparation
– basics of understanding what changes may be needed to your irrigation system
– advice on project planning and the best times of year to remove lawn and plant
– advice on choosing and hiring a contractor
-other sources of information to help you on your next steps
Waterwise Community Center
4594 San Bernardino Street
Montclair, CA 91763
GET IN TOUCH
Have a Question About This Event?
Be In The Know
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
We will never share your information with another party or use it to send spam.